Calendar of Events
Blountstown Christmas Parade
December 01, 2018
Downtown Blountstown / 5 p.m. CENTRAL
REGISTER HERE: tiny.cc/CalCoParade
The Blountstown parade is set for Saturday, Dec. 2nd at 5 p.m. CENTRAL. The theme will be released in September/October.
- There is no entry fee for the parade. Participation is FREE.
- Please remember that this is an evening event, and lights should be used if you would like spectators to be able to see the entry.
- Line up will be along Evans Avenue and in the Blountstown Middle School Gym parking lot.
- If you would like for your entry to be judged, you must be onsite by 3:30 P.M. Judging will begin at 4:00 P.M. and the winners will be presented certificates at 4:30 P.M.
- Non-judged entries should line up at 4:00 P.M.
- Blountstown Parade entries: Certificates will be presented to the Overall, First, Second and Third place winning entries.
- If you are with a horse unit, please coordinate cleanup i.e. a cleanup wagon or other means of removing any waste from the roadway.
- “SANTA” CLAUSE: There is a “Santa Clause” in our participation agreement - Since there is only ONE Santa, the Chamber of Commerce vehicle is the ONLY vehicle for Santa and Mrs. Claus. Please respect this request in consideration of any children who may be confused by other “helpers.”
- The deadline to submit registration forms is Nov. 28, 2018.
Sign up details and entry forms will be available here when available. Happy Holidays!
Visit this website for more information:
tiny.cc/CalCoParade More info: