Calhoun County also offers excellent healthcare for all ages. Calhoun-Liberty Hospital serves the surrounding areas of Calhoun, Liberty, Gulf and Jackson counties. The facility is State licensed for 36 beds and offers a large number of services to the area. The nursing homes offer our community a total of 242 beds for long term care and rehabilitation facilities.
The Hospital offers a wide scale of services to the communities such as:
- 24 Hour Emergency Room 24 Hour Emergency Medical Services
- 24 Hour Respiratory Services 24 Hour Laboratory and Radiological Services
- Microbiology Mammography
- Outpatient Clinic Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy Speech Therapy Services
- Endoscopy & Floroscopy Services CT Scans
- General Surgery A Dedicated Hospice Room
Calhoun-Liberty Hospital offers a medical staff of active physicians that are very courteous and attentive to your needs. MISSION STATEMENT
Calhoun-Liberty Hospital and it's employees are dedicated to delivering professional, courteous and compassionate care. We offer a gentle hand and friendly local faces when you need it the most. Here at Calhoun-Liberty Hospital we are committed to serving the communities needs. We are here for you.
Blountstown Health & Rehabilitation Center